How to make Nigerian Buns
Nigerian Buns is the harder and less oily sibling to the Nigerian Puff Puff.
Some of them are so hard that they are referred to as Rock Buns.
Ingredients for Nigerian Buns
The following will make 7 buns balls.
- 150g (5.3 oz) plain flour (all purpose flour)
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- 2 tablespoons evaporated milk (Peak Milk) or 1 tablespoon powdered milk
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon nutmeg (for the authentic taste)
- Warm water (for mixing)
- Vegetable Oil (for frying)
See the video below for details of how to make Nigerian Buns.