How to make Spring Rolls Wrappers
There are a few reasons why you should make your own Spring Rolls Wrappers:
- You can't buy already-made spring rolls wrappers where you live.
- Homemade Spring Rolls Wrappers make crispier Spring Rolls.
- It's the only way to know the ingredients that are used in making the wrappers because you'll make it yourself.
Learn how to make your own spring rolls wrappers in the video below
Ingredients for making Spring Rolls Wrappers
The following will make 15 spring rolls wrappers that are 7 inches in diameter:
- 250g (8.8 oz) plain or all purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon starch (wet tapioca)
- ½ teaspoon salt
- Cold water