Coconut Avocado Smoothie
Coconut Avocado Smoothie is a simple way to enjoy avocado and coconut. It is low carb and tastes so good. I have already received feedback from Racheal that she added stevia to this and it tastes like Akamu (Pap, Ogi).
Ingredients for making Coconut Avocado Smoothie
- 1 avocado
- 1 coconut
Directions for making Coconut Avocado Smoothie
- Break the coconut and use it to make Coconut Milk. For Coconut Avocado Smoothie, use as little water as possible when making the coconut milk. You should get about half a litre of coconut milk from 1 coconut. See the video below.
- Peel and cut up the avocado.
- Put the avocado in a blender.
- Turn on the blender and pour the coconut milk through the peep hole while the blender is running.
- Continue blending till you get a very smooth and well combined consistency.
Enjoy it as a drink or as Akamu. ;)