This Coconut Cake is so moist and yummy, even non-lovers of coconut enjoy it! Yes, it has this mild coconut flavour that is not all over your tastebuds.
Coconut Cake Ingredients
My cake pan is 10 inches (25cm) in diameter. And I got a 1 inch (2.5cm) thick Coconut Cake with the following quantities of ingredients.
- ½ cup coconut flour
- 1 cup all purpose flour (plain flour)
- ½ cup coconut milk
- 4 Eggs
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 50g (½ stick) salted butter
- A few drops vanilla extract (optional)
Notes on the ingredients
- For the coconut flour, you can also use desiccated coconut or grated coconut.
- You can use a blender, a stand mixer to mix the cake if you do not have a hand mixer as used in the video below.
Watch the video below to see how I made it.